Friday, December 30, 2011

MMXI

It's an hour into the last day of 2011, time for recap? Nope..well at least not completely. 2011 is definitely a year i will not forget in my life. Cliched? True enough. As I look back at the year I feel worn out and jaded but not defeated. This year has taught me of my shortcomings and ways to work about em, made realize that i should not misuse my strengths or take them for granted for the matter. It was a year of celebration and mourning. Celebrations of friendship, the endless possibilities of life and the arrogance of youth. It is also deeply marked with mourning of lost lives, unrequited love, regrets and the sample taste of reality which I try so hard to ignore.


' You're gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life it would be this. Confidence. It would be the gift of confidence. Either that or the scented candle.'

And that is precisely what I want.

ps. not the scented candle,mind you!

No comments:

Post a Comment